Corvias Shares Customer Service Initiatives
Fort Bragg, NC. (March 11, 2019) – Corvias, the Army’s on-post housing partner at Fort Bragg, today announced a series of initiatives underway to improve service and overall resident satisfaction. The improvements support The Corvias Commitment™, a set of principles used to improve the company’s responsiveness, communication and commitment to excellence.
Corvias has implemented the following changes:
- Corvias is implementing a lease early-termination policy to enable residents to end their lease, without any additional charges, should they have home-related health or safety concerns.
- Casablanca Community Center office reopened on Friday, March 1.
- Month to month fees and rent increases incurred since October 1, 2018 are being refunded to current residents.
- Corvias will hold free, weekly resident events.
- Maintenance Technicians are now assigned to specific neighborhoods to help develop familiarity and relationships between residents and the maintenance team.
- Follow up calls are being made after every service request is completed to ensure resident satisfaction.
We're committed to putting our residents first,” said Sharon Shores, Vice President of Property Operations. “A core principle of Corvias is to be the best provider of service, and we are driving a renewed emphasis on meeting and exceeding residents’ expectations.”
In the last two months, Corvias has added to its maintenance and resident service teams and is already seeing better results. For January 2019, 91.2% of 957 total emergency work orders were responded to within 8 hours and completed within 24 hours, and 82.8% of the 3,161 routine work orders were completed within the benchmark of six days.
In addition, the Corvias Call Center opened February 4. Residents should contact the Call Center at 866.206.1365 for all maintenance questions and concerns. During business hours, residents will once again speak to a local Corvias team member when they have a problem.
“We’re excited to have team members on-site who understand our residents, homes and community,” said Shores. “Having local team members with this intimate knowledge answering maintenance calls will mean work orders are created with the most accurate information and our maintenance technicians show up prepared.”
Corvias urges residents to make contact if they have questions or concerns regarding their homes. Residents can contact Corvias by:
- Website: bragg.corviasmilitaryliving.com/contact-us
- Email: CustomerService.Bragg@corvias.com
- Corvias Call Center: 866.206.1365
- Local Community Offices:
- Ardennes/Bataan/Pope: 910-436-6054
- Corregidor /Bougainville: 910-497-6255
- Hammond Hills/Nijmegen/St Mere: 910-436-4066
- The Lodge at Linden Oaks & Clubhouse: 910-764-5000
- Normandy/Bastogne: 910-436-3125
- Randolph Pointe: 910-764-5008
- Casablanca Community Center: 910-495-0120
- Corporate Office: 401-228-2800
- Corporate Email: Service@Corvias.com
Marketing & Media Strategist