Pets are "Family" too!
Furry, fuzzy, loyal and fun: your pets are an important part of your family and they bring a great deal of joy to the adults and children in your home. Your pets also depend on you for their care, so your Community Center, in collaboration with Fort Bragg's Installation Pet Policy, has provided you with a copy of the Corvias Pet Policy and Banned Breed list that can help ensure that your pets enjoy every day that they are with you at Fort Bragg! Use this helpful checklist as a guide to help your pet follow Fort Bragg's guidelines.
- Register your pet(s) at Fort Bragg Veterinary Services within 30 days of your arrival on post.
- While you are there, enroll your pet(s) in the Microchip Identification Program OR bring proof of micro-chipping for your pets.
- Provide proof of registration to your Community Center.
- Notify Fort Bragg Veterinary Services and your Community Center if your pet has become deceased or if you no longer have the animal.
- House your pets indoors or in an approved kennel or in the fenced backyard of your home. Animals may not be tethered.
- Provide sufficient food and water daily. Replenish fresh water several times a day during hot weather.
- Whenever pets are outside of your home or fenced backyard, they should be on a leash.
- Clean up after your pets during walks, inside your home and in your backyard for the safety and enjoyment of your family and your neighbors.
- Bark Park