We’re here for you!
Expanding on Corvias' award winning customer service, our Resident Relations program provides added opportunities for a more meaningful resident experience. The program is facilitated by a team of caring professionals who understand military life. Resident Relations is at the heart of what we do.
To speak with our Resident Relations Manager call the Fort Bragg Program Office at 910-764-4500.
Special Housing Accommodations
Corvias is focused on delivering excellence to all families. Our Resident Relations program is here to improve the quality of life and support families with special needs by assisting with the selection of a home that best meets their needs. The program offers personalized services to wounded warriors and family members with special needs. If a service member is deployed, or sent on an unaccompanied tour, the Resident Relations Manager can connect the family to services and community resources to help support the family during the separation.
The Resident Relations Manager will assist you with all requests for exception to policy regarding living accommodations or home modifications.
To provide a fun way for children and spouses to connect to their new community, build and strengthen relationships, resiliency, and personal resourcefulness, Military family and children's events and activities are planned such as Resident Appreciation Celebration, Safety Fair, and Children's Story Hour, just to name a few. For up to date information on resident activities and Resident Relations sponsored events in your community, view your resident e-newsletter and e-calendar or contact your Community Center.
- Fort Bragg MWR
- Fort Bragg Child Development Services
- Fort Bragg Family Childcare (FCC)
- Fort Bragg Child, Youth and School Services (CYSS)
- Students in grades 9th-12th attend off post schools. For more information about off post schools and resources to help meet the academic needs and goals of students, visit the Fort Bragg School Liaison Office website.
- Fort Bragg Schools
- Fort Bragg Army Community Service (ACS)
- Fort Bragg Veterinary Services
- Fort Bragg Installation Homepage
- Partnership for Children of Cumberland County
- City of Fayetteville visitors center
- The official site of the Military Housing Privatization Initiative (MHPI) Partners